How do you bring spring indoors?
I saw one of my friends posting on Facebook how Japan is going through spring and has pretty pink flowers everywhere. I loved it and thought why must people wait until spring to enjoy such beauty?
If you are inspired like me by this pretty picture and want that indoors, here is how you can do it:
For this project, you need light and hot pink tissue paper that you can get at the dollar store.
- Depending on the size you want, you should cut them accordingly. For this one, I would go with 6″ by 6″. You need at least 10 layers to make it that fluffy and compact at the same time.
- After stacking them together (you can choose to have all light pink or mix of light and hot pink), fold them an inch accordion style.
- Next, tie the center with a string just to secure it.
- Cut the ends (choose either a pointed edge or a round edge).
- Open it up. Here is a YouTube demonstration…
6. Now repeat until you have as many as you like.
7. When you have all the tissue pom pom you desire, you can choose to hang it up like the flowers in the trees (but on the wall).
If you have any suggestions for what you want me to talk about, please leave it in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading.