You got the flowers, the gifts, the chocolates, the dinner reservation?
No? That is okay..I can help you with the flowers: http://buff.ly/1PF25vZ
But what are you going to say?
In the Card?
In person? or Skype?
(I hope you are only texting because of geographical distance)
Here are some ideas that I have:
- Tell the person that you love him or her (Write: I love you) Additional points if you can tell them why.
- Tell the person what you appreciate about him or her, even mention the times when he or she did something that might be insignificant (Write: I love ‘this’ about you. I love or admire how you …)
- Recall a story of you two that might be funny (to both of you) or sweet.
- Say something about your future together (only if both of you are ready for that)
- Write why you got him or her the gift(s). It shows them that you understand them and truly pay attention to them.
- If you are up for it, find a cheesy quote online. It might make them squeal (on the inside) or put a smile on their face. Unless they hate cheesy quotes, so you really need to know.
Give them a try and let me know how it goes!
“I love you” in the morning and at night is also effective. Also, if you add in, “You look beautiful or amazing or hot or handsome”, that’s definitely going to make their day great. No you are not being shallow, but you want to make them feel loved with your words.
P.S. I am so excited for our class coming up on Sunday. It’s going to be amazing!
Talk to you soon.
Creating Beautiful Memories,